Eletric motor Minn Kota Endura C2 40
High quality electric motor of European manufacturer Minn Kota that will surprise you not only super price, but also professional quality, processing and functionality. The engine is equipped with a telescopic handle with an extension of 15 cm for easier co... Full description Full description
Manufacturer: Minn Kota® Need help? +420604994440
|Engine thrust||40 lbs / 18,1 kg|
|For the boat up||850 kg|
|Length of bar||920 mm|
|Transport dimensions||129 x 44 x 19 cm|
High quality electric motor of European manufacturer Minn Kota that will surprise you not only super price, but also professional quality, processing and functionality. The engine is equipped with a telescopic handle with an extension of 15 cm for easier control, which is especially useful when using the motor on the boat. The motor is powered by a 12 V traction batteries, has 5 forward speeds and 3 reverse speeds. The engine is of course possible to run into the water according to the required height using shrink sleeve. Using the mounting bracket on stern or plate of boat, can tilt control rod from the water and locked it. Two-blade propeller has a shape optimized for maximum traction while allowing safe passage of aquatic vegetation without the risk of winding grass. Cool Electric Power has cultivated and quiet operation. The engine is designed for a ship or boat with a maximum load of 600 kg.
1. Telescopic handle - ergonomic, six inches telescopic handle provides comfortable and easy to control.
2. Power Prop Propeller - provides extra strength to help to steer the aquatic vegetation.
3. Engine bracket - robust engine bracket is stronger and more durable than conventional brackets. Special composite material resists bending, deformation and damage of UV rays.
4. Indestructible composite shaft - composite shaft that is stronger than steel. The impact will not break or corrode.
5. Quiet engine - very quiet engine, which provides a large coil winding and perfect cooling system helps for longer battery and motor. A unique bearing system reduces friction.